Thursday, June 21, 2012

Toronto.


The longest day of the year is always special to me, and it also seems like an appropriate date for an announcement that I've been planning for a while: this August, I'll be moving to Toronto to begin studies in theology at Regis College in preparation for priestly ordination. As I wrote at the end of April, I feel a bit sad about having to leave Saint Joseph's University after three good years here. At the same time, though, I'm excited about moving on to theology and, I hope, moving closer to ordination. Regis College was my first choice among the available options and I asked to be sent there, so I very much look forward to the fall. Expect further updates as the date of the move approaches, and hopefully this Jesuit will continue to post here after I reach the city formerly known as the Methodist Rome. AMDG.

The photo that illustrates this post comes from Flickr.

2 Comments:

At 6/21/2012 10:49 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Toronto is a terrific city, I hope that the next round of studies will allow of bit of time for writing here, but will pray most of all for this next stage!

 
At 6/21/2012 11:12 PM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

Thanks, Michelle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home