Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saying hello.


Yesterday, my sister Elizabeth sent me the above photo of the latest addition to the Koczera household, an eight-week-old Yorkshire Terrier puppy, as yet unnamed. I hope that the pup enjoys her new home and appreciates the care and attention of her new family (which includes another, older Yorkie - hopefully the two dogs will get along).

You may have noticed that posting has been infrequent lately, and it will likely continue to be so over the coming weeks. I've entered into the last month of the semester at Fordham, and I'll be busy until early May working on papers and preparing for exams. At the same time, I also have to make time to firm up my summer plans (which I'll write something about, once the firming process has been completed). I'll probably post something every now and then as I'm able, but as a general matter I don't expect to have much time for blogging until I've completed my school work for the year. Please pray for me and the other scholastics at Ciszek as we try to wrap things up. AMDG.

2 Comments:

At 4/13/2008 9:11 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

May God grant you all the graces you need for the next weeks. Prayers are promised for you and all the scholastics at Ciszek...

grace and peace be with you!

 
At 4/14/2008 5:48 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Lots of prayers for this intense time of the semester! I'm dealing with it on the "other side of the desk," LOL. But it's all good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home