Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Omena.

Yesterday morning I returned to New York on a red-eye flight from Santiago. Ten hour flights are hard enough to bounce back from, but switching languages, hemispheres and seasons in the process makes the transition even more challenging. Still very disoriented, I nonetheless have to pack and prepare for another trip: this afternoon, I leave for Michigan to take part in the annual Jesuit formation villa at Omena and to attend First Vows in Detroit.

Please join me in praying for Chicago and Detroit Province vovendi Matt Dunch, Hung Nguyen, Cyril Pinchak and Christian Wagner as well as all the other Jesuit novices preparing to take vows in various locations this month. Hopefully I'll have something to say about the vows once they happen. In the meantime, pax et bonum. AMDG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home