Saturday, February 21, 2009

Seeking prayers.

I don't normally write much about my family on this blog - they're entitled to their privacy, and I don't think they're interested in reading about themselves on the Internet - but I would like to ask for prayers for my grandmother, who has been in the hospital this week. I've been deeply worried about her health the past few days - so much so that I've had trouble focusing on my academic work as well as on other tasks, including updating this blog - and I've been praying a lot for her and for my family. If you would send up a prayer of your own for these intentions, I would be most grateful. AMDG.

3 Comments:

At 2/22/2009 9:38 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I understand, Joe, but I think you made the right choice allowing us to accompany you and your family, especially your dear grandmother, in a deliberate and conscious way. In prayer, you are all held.

Blessings,
Lisa

 
At 2/22/2009 12:09 PM, Blogger Wan Wei-Hsien said...

Will do, Joe.

 
At 2/23/2009 3:23 AM, Blogger Macrina Walker said...

She'll be in my prayers, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home