Friday, August 31, 2012

Live from Toronto.

My apologies for the silence of the past two weeks. After completing the generally awful and arduous process of packing, I drove from Philadelphia to Toronto last week with another Jesuit who generously agreed to help me make the move. My new bedroom is still filled with unopened boxes, but I've been making progress on practicalities like registering for courses, buying textbooks, and getting a new Ontario driver's license. I'm glad to finally be here and look forward to starting classes next month; I also hope to resume more regular posting on this blog in the near future, so watch this space. Best wishes to all, particularly those in transition at this time of year. AMDG.

2 Comments:

At 8/31/2012 3:49 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Prayers for the transition, particularly for the paperwork!

 
At 8/31/2012 4:45 PM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

Thanks, Michelle - prayers for you and yours as you go through your own transition with Michael going off to college.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home