Wednesday, June 27, 2012

On retreat.


This afternoon, I will begin my annual eight-day retreat at Portsmouth Abbey on the shores of Narragansett Bay in Rhode Island. I've posted about Portsmouth a couple of times in the past, and I look forward to returning there after several years away. Please know that I will be praying for the readers of this blog during my retreat, and please pray for me and the monastic community at Portsmouth during these days. I will finish my retreat on July 4th, so expect posting to resume after that - with any luck, I should have a few photos to share. AMDG.

5 Comments:

At 6/27/2012 7:33 AM, Blogger Macrina Walker said...

Have a blessed retreat!

 
At 6/27/2012 7:51 AM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

Thank you, Macrina!

 
At 6/27/2012 8:38 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Prayers are promise for you and the community!

 
At 6/27/2012 10:26 AM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

Thanks, Michelle!

 
At 6/27/2012 1:48 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Prayers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home