Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lake Dallas.


Some readers might appreciate a quick update on my whereabouts: this week, I'm at Montserrat Jesuit Retreat House in beautiful Lake Dallas, Texas for a practicum on preaching weekend retreats. I am enjoying my time here, and I hope that I am gaining knowledge and skills that will be of some future use in my apostolic life as a Jesuit. I may or may not have more to say before I return to Philadelphia next week, but I wish all readers a happy mid-July. AMDG.

3 Comments:

At 7/18/2012 7:09 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Beautiful.

 
At 7/19/2012 11:52 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I'll be interested in what you think of this. I saw this workshop earlier in the year, and wished I could have gone but had a schedule conflict. I've got my eye out for next year!

 
At 7/19/2012 3:45 PM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

@Robin:

Yes, it's a lovely place - if you find yourself in Dallas sometime, it's definitely worth a visit!

@Michelle: If you're interested, we can definitely talk about it when I get back. Dates are a bit uncertain, but there is definitely a desire to offer the program again in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home