Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beati mortui qui in Domino moriuntur.


Today is the first anniversary of the death of Father Thomas Mulvihill King. I've written about Father King and his role in my life a number of times; for now, I'll simply direct your attention to one post written a few days after his passing. A year after the day on which Father King entered into eternal life, I ask you to join me in praying for his blessed repose. May the Lord grant eternal rest unto his servant, the priest Thomas, and may his memory be eternal.

I'll be making my annual eight-day retreat starting tomorrow morning, so I also ask you to pray for me and my fellow retreatants. Please know, too, of my prayers during the retreat for you and for all who read these words. AMDG.

2 Comments:

At 6/23/2010 9:56 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Prayers for your retreat...

 
At 7/03/2010 2:49 PM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

Michelle,

Thank you for the prayers - it was a great retreat, so they most have helped!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home