Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back in Philadelphia.


Two nights ago, I returned to Philadelphia after seven weeks in Austria. In mental as well as material terms, I still have a lot of unpacking to do: I had a great time in Innsbruck, but it's going to take me a while to consolidate and increase my knowledge of German as well as to fully understand and appreciate the graces of the summer. Meanwhile, I need to put the finishing touches on my fall courses and get ready for the start of classes this coming Monday. If I have time, I also hope to clean my room and reduce some of the accumulated clutter of the past year.

In the weeks to come, I hope to share more photos and reflections from my time in Austria. In the meantime, I'm sure that I'll post on other topics as inspiration strikes and time allows. Please pray for me, my colleagues at Saint Joseph's University, and all of our students as we prepare for a new academic year. Please know of my prayers for you as well. AMDG.

2 Comments:

At 8/25/2010 11:14 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Welcome back! Prayers for preparing faculty (and their students)...we're back in the classroom on Monday, too.

 
At 8/26/2010 10:49 AM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

Thanks for that, Michelle - I hope you're enjoying the last few days of summer, busy though they may be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home